Monday 28 April 2014

Anything Goes Mondays #61

I had a hectic week here at home.  Unfortunately I did not get around to doing any quilting or sewing.  I have been so busy sorting out cupboards and rooms in my home.  The moment I started I promised myself that before I will carry on with a single stitch, that I will sort it all out first.  So far so good...I would usually start and give up soon after...

At least I had some great inspiration to come back to after a hard day of work, and here are a few of last week's link ups.  Remember if yours is featured here, and you do not wish to have it shown, please contact me at marelizeries[at]gmail[dot]com.


Kathi from Run 'n Stitch made this beautiful Quilt for Audrey.



This Ole Miss Patchwork beauty is made by Janet from Simply Pieced



Isn't this quilt amazing?  Its called Bella Bella Blue made by Mardi from Quilting Solutions

_________________________________________________________________________________

Now its your turn to share with us what you've been busy with.

Rules:
1. Link up ANY recent blog posts, it can be one or more, but PLEASE do not share blog posts you might have linked up in the past.
2. Somewhere in your blog post, you must link back here to my blog, OR grab the 'anything goes' button for you sidebar.
3. Try to visit at least a few of the other blogs linked, the whole point of having a party is to connect, share and maybe get a few new followers...remember to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!


stitch by stitch




* My posts delivered to you *

 photo rss_zps514fcff1.png    photo bloglovin_zpsb177e45f.png    photo mail_zps60f67007.png


 

6 comments:

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

Bella Bella Blue...I mean WOW! I can't even imagine. Thanks Marelize! Just love the amazing things we get to see here:)

Jessica said...

What great quilts. So beautiful! Thanks for hosting such a wonderful party. :)

Nancy said...

Thanks for hosting, Marelize. This is my first time linking. I'm looking forward to visiting others' posts today.

Run 'n Stitch said...

Thank you for hosting this wonderful party and thank you for featuring my quilt!!! Happy sorting.
Kathi

Kathleen said...

Love that first quilt at the top of the post. So pretty.

Angela said...

Happy to find you among the many linky parties, Monday is a great day. Thanks for hosting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...